So Kyle asked me to come out to the house about three days ago to walk through some decisions that needed to be made on our house were building. It was so odd to walk through a HOUSE that is actually going to mine. Besides the fact that I was so amazed to see how much framing had already been done in four days. It was fun to have my husband actually ask me what I thought about a door swinging this way instead of this way and the look of the entrance of the bedroom looking this way instead of this way. Oh ya and the fireplace going her or there. It was something I have never experienced before. It kind of sounds dorky and I'm sure its not that big of a deal to allot of people, but where I have never imaged being in a position to have my very own house, has been a big deal for me. I have never lived in a house before and can't believe I am now going to have my own. Me and my mom lived together my whole life with my three brothers of course in and out of the home going from mother to father, and to say the least she struggled to keep us in our two bedroom apartment, (bless her little heart, or I should say big heart). So now to be building my own house has been pretty cool, some days it feels so fake and other days I think WOW I can't believe I'm really building a house, and how blessed I am.