
Here's my eighth month photo! All I can say this month is now it's starting to be uncomfortable. I don't know how my belly can get bigger. It's so tight and big as it is, it's amazing to here that it will get bigger. I haven't had any problems so far and feel very blessed to be having such a healthy pregnancy. The usual though is there...... no more good nights of rest and Tum's have become my best friend for the acid reflex that accrues every night. She is still crazy as ever and is always on the move. She's a little stinker though, she will be going crazy and I'll call Kyle over to see her going crazy and the minute that he looks at my stomach or touches it she holds really still. He'll then walk away or even look away and she'll start back up.
I did treat myself to a great pregnancy message this month, and BOY all I can say was that was the best. They have these little cushion cut outs for your belly and BIG old boobs, so you can lay on your stomach, and man I was in heaven. I have always loved to sleep on my stomach so to be able to feel that bliss again was awsome. I shall treat myself one more time, I'm sure I'll be due for another one here in a few weeks. Stay tuned again to see the HUGE prego lady next month, this should be interesting.
This is a photo for all of you that wish you could see a fat pregnant girl posing sexy for a camera. Now we know why most pregnant women don't take sexy pictures while pregnant. For those of you with good humor will be laughing at this one, because I was dying laughing when I saw that my girlfriend taking my picture for me was really taking the pictures of me when I was playing around trying to look really good for the camera as if I was a hot skinny girl!!!!