September 25, 2008

Brecke's first week of life!

Wow is all I have to say! My life has instantly changed before my eyes. I can't believe how much work this is. Thank goodness for my lovely mother that stayed with me for a whole week. And a husband that has been so supportive of my crazy hormone's that are going everywhere but where they need to be. My first week as a mother has been very interesting. Lets see no sleep, changing diapers, feeding, and comforting a crying baby….. over and over again. That's been basically it! Oh ya and did I mention Brecke was tongue tied, and so they had to clip it this week which was sad, but surprisingly very easy and quick. She did great. I just love her more and more everyday. Here are some pictures of her first week of life!!!





My one week old picture and my first bath