Here's Brecke's infant pictures finally. So I posted previously that I had them done when she was two weeks by and friend, and you'll never believe what happened. She called me a few days later and told me that they had all been DELETED.... Yes deleted. I guess her assistants computer crashed that had all of them on it and they weren't able to retrieve them. Can you believe that!!! I was so sad after all we went through that day to get Breacke to cooperate.
luckily I was able to have another friend of a friend come the next week and re take them. I don't know why I hadn't thought of her to begin with, but I'm glad I remembered the cute pictures she had taken for another friend of mine.
Her name is Serena Martineau and her photography is Simply Serenity photography. She has a blog @ www.simplyserenityphotography.blogspot.com Her prices are great and of course her work is good. Thanks Serena:) And thanks you again for being patient while Brecke peed and pooed all over the place again.
I attached a slide show below, so ENJOY!