November 11, 2008

Our fun trip up north to visit family

Here's her the other day starting to smile when we talk to her. Here she is eight weeks old


I couldn't forget to post a picture of Dixie in her Halloween costume since she was left behind this year:( You can see it in her eyes that she pretty mad at me.


Brecke Blessing day, what a special day. It's a day I'll never forget.


I wish you could tell how cute her dress was

Brecke's bum on her Halloween costume

And the front, what a cute little strawberry she was

Here's grandma Boyer with all her grand kids, this was such a fun night.

Nash and his little ninja costume, it was so funny he would do kicks for ya.


Livia and Brecke in their great grandpa Boyers arms. They were both passed out as we took them around to visit great grandparents. Livia is three weeks old her and Brecke was seven.


Here's me and Brecke at Grandma Boyers Halloween party the week before Halloween. She was a cute little gold fish, it was funny.

Here's Grandpa Boyer holding her as she passed out in her costume.

It was so funny the minute I put her in her costume she was like in heaven, she just laid there so content.

Here the two cousins Livia and Brecke 3 weeks Livia and Brecke seven. they both just slept and slept. It was fun having them together, they both sound exactly alike when they cry or fuss.

Great Grandparents lovin on both the girls. what a blessing for them to have both set of great grandparents.

And of course NANA!!!! I stayed with my mom half the time and failed to get more picture or I should say more that I could blog without her getting mad, but Brecke just loved her NANA. It was so nice having my mom in the middle of the nights:)