So here I sit at work for the second day and I decide to read up on some blogs real quick while I'm milking the cow.... (that's me) and I come across the saddest post ever from Shally Sorensen about her babies growing up so fast, and there it goes...I instantly want to start crying. I feel like have had such a good attitude about work and have been doing the whole mind of matter thing. But No, not anymore it all went right out the window after reading that post. I just keep thinking of all the fun times my sweet Carrie gets with Brecke and not ME:( I'm mean why does life have to be so hard sometimes. Why does it have to hurt so bad inside when your not with your precious little one. Well it's a good thing that she'll be here soon to visit her mom, what would I ever do if I didn't have Carrie. I know what I would do, I would quit immediately and tell Kyle I won't ask for one more thing the rest of my life just so I can be with her. But instead I have the most amazing blessing of having someone who I trust since I can't have either parents here to spoil her, and Brecke gets three grandma's!!!! OK back to work I go!!!!!!