June 29, 2008

Happy Temple Day!!!!


June 27, 2006
Today was the day that I never thought would happen. This is a very special day to me not only because it was the day before my marriage, but because I had the opportunity to take out my endowments with my MOM!
I knew this is what I wanted in my life for a long time and would often go back and fourth with the decisions and the choices I would make in life, but knew and could feel that I wanted this the most.
Lets be honest I wasn't that stoked to have some new pretty underwear, but the meaning behind it was all that mattered to me in the end.
I did have some sad nights wondering if my mother wasn't going to see me get married for all time and eternity, and it saddened me to no end. I knew that this would not only change my life but hers to if she made the choice. Lo and behold my mother was right by my side and made the choice for not only me but for herself. I have seen a major change in both are life's and can't thank my Father enough for the opportunity to have experience the things which I have with the ones I love the most.