June 21, 2008

OK here's my house that you have all been waiting for!

I know that you have all been very patient for me to take picture's of my new beautiful house, so here you go!!!! Now remember I've only been in for about two months now so it's still not really decorated or put together how we will someday want it. I tried to take pictures so that you could kind of understand the lay out, but that was kind of difficult, so I got all the areas, and some of my favorite things. The first picture is obviously my house with no yard yet, then the second one is the front entry way. The third and fourth is what you see after you walk through the entry way, (my living room, and kitchen). Next is the hallway to the powder bath, office, babies room, guest bedroom and the bathroom for the two bedroom's. I didn't take any pictures of all those rooms because it was hard to get the whole room, (but I will for sure post some as I get them put together). Then you look down the other hallway and that's the stairs to the up stairs bonus room, that will be another t.v./playroom, then you see my laundry room that is before the stairs. I then have my bedroom which was hard to get a picture of, so mainly what you see is our bed and a little bit of the windows. Then my favorite...... my bathroom, I have a picture of my big new closet that me and Kyle actually share now and my shower that I just love. I hope you enjoy :)