December 18, 2008
Cute three month old Brecke
I don't know where the time has gone, but it's so true when they say they grow up so fast. I can't believe that Brecke is already three months old. I have loved every minute of it. I love that Brecke totally knows who her parents are. She will now find us and just smile away, she has even started cooing and making really funny sounds when she is talking and laughing. I love that in the mornings now I wake up to her in her crib cooing, and then when me or kyle go in she just starts smiling. She does still have her temper though. There has been a few time that I have taken her into work or around allot of people and she get really upset. She is so use to just me kyle and dixie, and the few friends that are around her allot and so when she gets around a crowd watch out! especially if she hungry. Poor girl...I never thought I would have a child like that, but then again now that I think about it, thats how dixie is. She's the best dog but when people come around shes a freak because she is just so use to me and kyle. Thats Funny now that I have thought of that. Anyways back to Brecke.... I tried weighing her on the scale with me and I believe she weighs around 13-14 pounds, she just gets chunkier by the minute. I love all of her rolls, and I just can't snuggle and kiss her enough. She now likes being held forward so that she can look around at everything, and is starting to not like being cradled, unless she's feeding of course. For the most part she is sleeping through the night, and I'm loving it. She usually goes down at like ten and sleeps tell six:) She's the best, and me and kyle are loving every minute of it with her.
Posted by
Boyer family
at
7:47 AM