The day has come!!! I finally dared to pierce Brecke's ears. I know what you are all thinking, how sad and yes it was sad. And I never thought I would get the looks I did by other shoppers in the mall, I mean they were to kill if you ask me. One lady looked at me like, How dare you do that!! But what do they know.... it's so much better when there little vs. older.
Here we are before the sadness started and she must have known what was coming because the moment I sat down she started to fuss.
And here was the worst part, if you could only tell how red her face was from crying so hard. I think she hated being held tight more then the actual piercing.
The poor little lip quiver, and yes my eyes are watery from seeing her be so sad.
And of course my moral support through the process. I made Atia come with me since I knew I would be waiting forever for Kristi. I loved that Atia said to me after the first pierce when my eyes started to water, "It's ok she fine"!! Atia said that it was more hard watching me then Brecke.
All better!!!
After the big event we went to lunch at Shannon's house where all the babies got to play. It was so fun to have them all together. They are all about one month apart...4,3, and2 months.