June 30, 2009

Four Generations!!!

My cute little NANA came up from California to visit my mom, while here I was able to sneak away for a day to go get a four generation picture. My Nana is 87 years old and hanging in there. she is pretty healthy for her age but of course is aging like normal. I hate the though of the day she may pass but I will love her dearly and be glad I at least saw her as much as possible. I will Cherish this picture for ever.

This was the best, it explains my Nana and why we are all crazy too!
While there we went shopping of course and Brecke decided that she wanted her mothers camel popcorn. Well after she had one taste of that....Game Over!! She would not let that thing go.


She threw a fit when I tried making her share
We then went to the car to clam down after the fit throwing since I had to take it away after eating half the stick, and she loved the rain. She keep trying to eat the window, it was pretty cute!
My love bug thinking she's so big!
Just some fun picture of Brecke while there for the day.
We stopped in Beaver for a rest for Brecke and of course she loved the big rocking chair!!!!