Me and Kyle had our third year anniversary almost a month ago and of course I'm just now blogging about it. I can't believe it's already been another year...it flew by so fast. Well in the last year our life has been filled with our new addition which has taken up almost all of our time. We have gown so much more then I would have ever imagine becoming parents together and can honestly say we are doing so great. We are trying to keep Brecke little but it"s not working she just growing like a weed. We have had some much fun this last year and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.
I again have been so blessed to have met Kyle 7 years ago and would not change it for the world. I love you babe! can't wait for all the more fun years.
Here was the biggest event in the last year of mine and Kyle's marriage. 