Well here's the fun day we had outside, well somewhat of a fun day!
Here's her playing with her buddy! she loves to feed Dixie everything.
Brecke once was a cute little clean eater, and then one day it turned into this!So this was an adventurous day!!! I decided to help a girlfriend of mine out and watch her baby for her who is only about 5 or so days apart from Brecke, she also has a 5 year old boy who decided to dunk his baby sister after she back washed in the tub a few nights before this and so he was not here the day we had this fun adventure instead he was spending some time with his grandma. Got to love that story!!! anyways I had Olivia is her name for 10 hours on last Tuesday and all I can say is I have sooooo much respect for mothers with twins. I mean I don't get how mothers do it. And of course I just though...'Oh this will be so fun to have a play mate for Brecke, It will be easy"! Oh no after we hit the fifth hour things started to get a little hectic! Both fighting for my attention and stealing each others toys, and , and , and!!! Oh man I wish I was more talented but I think I scared her off when I shared the news. Fun memories for sure though!!!
Here are the two trying to decide who gets to play with the toy
Olivia obviously won when Brecke caught sight of her sparkly bouncy ball!
Brecke thought she was pretty cool after she found it!
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!
we went to the baseball game to watch fireworks the day before the fourth and boy oh boy was Brecke wondering what the heck is going on! She stayed up way past her bedtime but we really wanted her to see the fireworks, and she liked them, so it was worth it!!She crashed after we got in the car
Here was us at the park festival the day of the 4th.
It was a hot day!!! Brecke loved that she got both mine and dad's snow cone.
Brecke's 9 month well child check!!!
Yep as you can see she is only weighing in at 17 pounds 11 ounces. she is still pretty tiny but well proportioned!! She is healthy as ever and is growing up way to fast. She is crawling all over the place, and pulling herself up on everything. She also loves to climb over things. She loves to be chased still and play pick-a-boo. She is very clingy to her mother right now and is very more comfortable around people she doesn't know. Thank goodness she's grew out of that stranger stage cause man was it not fun! She grabbers all day long and her main words are da da and ma ma. She also loves to dance now. anytime she hears music she starts grooving and sometimes she'll even throw one hand in the air, it's pretty cute.