
Kyle turned 30 on Friday and man does he seem old!!! hehehe just kidin. The sad thing is, is he looks like he's 21 years old again playing baseball. I swear he just keeps getting better with age, while I keep getting pregnant and fat with age! Oh well maybe in about 6 years or so the tables will turn, NOT! Anyways, we had such a fun day. I stayed up tell 12:30am the night before so I could fill the house with balloons and decor, for the big man! I then decorated his car inside and out which he did not like at all. It's that attention thing I tell ya. Even when it comes to the simplest things he does not like attention on him.
Kyle, Brecke and I drove to Vegas for the day and had such a fun relaxing day shopping and eating. Me and Brecke then made Kyle the famous family Red Cake and boy was Brecke excited to eat it. The candles didn't last but two second which was kind of funny and I was the only one singing!!!! On Sunday we had what little family we have here in St. George come over for dinner and cake again. I really wanted to make the big three 0 a big deal but of course nothing worked out that I wanted and when I finally told Kyle all of my ideas, it wasn't really anything that he thought would work out like we would have wanted. I hope it was a good day for him because I sure wanted it to be.
I can't express my love and thankfulness for Kyle enough. I should tell him everyday but of course I am at fault and don't. Instead I boss him around! At least thats what he tells me I do. I couldn't have asked for a better father and husband. I truly think he could be the worlds best dad. He is amazing with Brecke. It's a pretty regular occurrence that I think of how blessed and lucky I am to have a life with Kyle and for Brecke to have such a great father. Kyle is such an example to me when it comes to being such a hard worker and sticking to whatever his heart is desiring. I mean he wakes up at like 6am to go workout and train for the CrossFit Games then off to work he goes at like 7:30 8am. He's back home around 4pm to either do private baseball lessons or coach the Dessert Hills High School baseball team. Then often he hits up the gym again to either train or teach classes. While doing all this he comes home for minutes at a time to love on Brecke and make sure that we are doing ok. Then when his day is over at around 6:30, 7pm he gets to eat dinner... that is if Brecke lets him and then he's off to bathe Brecke, play with her, read to her and then put her down. And yes I am capable of doing all that and sometimes I do, but thats Kyles time with Brecke that he just loves.
And being 7 months pregnant I must say I probably do boss Kyle around just a little and yes he is the best for taking it!!! I love you babe for always being there for me. Happy Happy Birthday I hope it was a birthday you will remember.
March 10, 2010
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!!
Posted by
Boyer family
at
7:41 PM