Brecke has grown so much since Jack has been born, I swear it speeds up time even more. Here are some of her recent life events. She now wants nothing to do with her high chair. She wants to sit on the counter where the big people sit and she acts like she is one of us. She has to hold brother every morning while watching cartoons and of course a few times throughout the day. It's also now become a ritual to ride the lawn mower with Kyle every friday when he takes care of the yard. She hurry's to get dressed and ready so she can run outside to him. And the biggest change of all.....Her new "big girl bed" This has been a adventure. For the most part she has done great other then a few days of hell when my mom was visiting and she thought she would test the limits. She loves to climb in and have us read her books. She's not to good at staying in the bed though after she has fallen asleep. She has fell out a few times and getting her to go back to sleep after that is a challenge. The first night she fell out I was up feeding Jack at his 2:00 am feeding and I heard a loud thud and sure enough I went in and she was looking around like "what just happened" I then was up with her until 5:00 am...this was a nightmare! The bed is now up against the wall with a rail on the other side to help. the funniest part is she even falls out of the end. I went in one morning and she was asleep on the floor at the end of her bed. She must have fallen out, lol!! It's been pretty fun though to see her become so smart and grown up like since the new baby. I'll have to take a day and take pictures of her taking care of her babies like I take care of Jack.... it pretty funny.
The day is finally here. Me and Tia had the babies and the fun is just to start!!!! Xavi already loves his new little bud. Every time they have been together Xaxi cuddles right up to Jack. Can't wait to see these two little studs grow up. 
June 21, 2010
Life as a big sister
Posted by
Boyer family
at
7:36 AM