1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in high school dancing my little life away, and dating like crazy. Those were the days!!!!
2. Five things to do today?
-write a court report
-document
-make phone calls
-read emails
-and make dinner tonight
3. Favorite snack?
otter pop's and basically anything at this time, you can't ask a pregnant girl that.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
I would pay off all debt, and then pay my mom's and set her up in a house in back of mine to grow old in and then play a little, and donate allot. Oh and maybe save for my kids collage fund or something.
5. Name three of your bad habits?
-OCD!!!!
-sleeping with my blanket
-and being mean to people
6. Five jobs I've had?
-DCFS
-Nanny
-Hair Salon
-Cleaning House's
- And Fabulous Freddy's car wash
7. Five things people don't know about me?
- I can be really mean to people.
-I have a very soft heart for others when times are rough.
-I wash my hair like every three days!!! lol gross huh, I love it
-I don't know if me and Kyle are really ready to be parents, I'm scared crapless.
-And I wish I didn't love shopping so much, I could possible pass for a shop-a-holic, even though I have been doing a little better.
March 31, 2008
I got tagged again a few weeks ago but haven't had time so here's my second one.
Posted by
Boyer family
at
11:42 AM