March 22, 2008

Ok I guess I did the tag wrong, so here I go again

SORRY I did the tag wrong, I'm a little slow obviously........ here's my new facts/habits

1. I can't stand to have a dirty house or things out of place.

2. I still have a blanket I sleep with that isn't technically my baby blanket but has to have twirls on it and around my head while I sleep.

3. I hate when I clean my car and then Kyle or Dixie makes it dirty, or Kyle drives in water.

4. I'm the worst speller or reader you know, but more spelling then anything. Most of you have already noticed that by reading my blog.

5. I can never get enough of the sun and warm weather.

6. I'm a brat, at least that's what all my family tells me and Kyle, but allot of people think I'm really nice.