The Rules: AEach player list 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have a really, really, really, really, hard time following rules . Depends I hate people telling me what to do but then again I feel things in life should be somewhat fair if possible.
2. There is almost NO food that I don't like. Yes there is sushi and sea food!!!!
3. I -what is the strongest word I could use here-ABHOR exercise! Uplifting
4. I will never put on a bathing suit again for the rest of my life. Ya I will I just really don't think I'll ever care what people think of my body, if it's bad don't look.
5. I hate shopping & spending $$$ is difficult for me!!!!!!! Right if only that were my problem.
6. I have no vices or habits really. Ya I like things clean and in order.
See ha!
7. I'm brave or just stupid. Very BRAVE!!!! I married Kyle after four years of crazy dating, and I use to take trips all the time with just gas money and cereal!!!!!
Your it
Kristi, Holly, Michelle, Joelle, Heather, Shally
March 18, 2008
Oh man here it goes I've been tagged!!!!
Posted by
Boyer family
at
1:14 PM